Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Guest Designer for ADFD - OCT Challenge!


Hello Friends! 

Here is my fourth and last post as a Guest Designer for 'A Day For Daisies' Blog
with a brand new Challenge for October:

 ANYTHING HALLOWEEN~y GOES! 



For my inspiration, I chose to use 'Witch's Brew' image and  I loved coloring it up with my copic markers.The black edges are done with distress inks.



I have used graphic 45 patterned papers for layering and have added a little tag with ribbons in halloween colors behind the scene. The tiny bats are diecuts covered with glitter stickles.


Hope you like it :)

Thank you ADFD for giving me the pleasure of coloring your beautiful images.I really enjoyed being Guest Designer for this month.


I would like to enter my card in the following Challenges:




CMD Challenge 38: Halloween:
DesertIslandCrafterChallenge:(My 3 items are Use black,Purple and Orange, Use a die cut, No pink)
SasayakiGlitterChallenge: Autumn/Harvest/Halloween.
CraftyRibbonsChallengeBlog: Halloween Colors.
HidingInMyCraftRoom: Halloween Colors.
PaberbabeStamps: ANything Goes.
WonderfulWednesdays:Anything Goes.
InspirationDestination: Anything Goes.








7 comments:

  1. such a cute and adorable card...great colour work on your witchest...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the image and your coloring. Great grey background with those shining bats. Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Macarena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so incredible!! Love everything about your piece! Thank you for joining us over at DIC. Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with such a lovely image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute witches and what a fabulous scene you've made with them, all in all a fabulous Halloween card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little witches are so cut and I love the way you glitter the bat. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Your colouring is beautiful and I love the tag poking out from behind.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete